Thursday, August 19, 2010

Waffle Dogs

A quick snack that brings back childhood memories for me is wafffle dog. Every so often I feel like having one. Today is one of those days, so out came my yellow Kyowa waffle dog maker and after 15 minutes I have enough waffle dogs to last me till dinner time.

INGREDIENTS:
- a small box of waffle or hotcake mix
- an egg
- a teaspoon of cooking oil
- a cup of water
- 9 regular hotdogs (each cut in half)


TO COOK:
- follow the procedure on how to prepare the hotcake mix (read back of carton label)
- warm up the waffledog maker and one by one fill the molds with boiled hotdog and batter.
- close waffle dog maker lid and open only when it says it's ready (my Kyowa turns a green light on if the waffles are cooked)
- cook longer by half a minute if you want a darker brown waffle dog.
- serve with a cold drink. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment